Malt Mill Buhler Maltomat 2 with conditioner and malt hopper
This is a malt milling line, capacity 10 t/h, built in 1998 by Buhler from malt conditioner to malt discharge conveyor, all still installed but electricity disconnected. Controlled by Siemens Simatic S7 PLC. Equipment is in good condition. The delivery includes the following equipment and documentation:
- Aspiration filter MVRS-10/24 – 2 pcs. .
- Malt conditioner Bühler Condimat, type BBFA 3255, electric motor 5.5 kW
- Malt mill Bühler Maltomat 2, type DBZG 152MU, 6-rolls, roll length 1500 mm, electric motor 30 kW/1450 rpm. Crushing with three grinding roll pairs and only one screening stage (after the husk rolls) which produces a high husk volume for fast wort separation. Comes with one complete set of reconditioned grinding rolls NOTE: PLC is missing!
- Bühler Malt hopper, capacity 14 tons with discharge chain conveyor type MNKA 200, length 10 meter, capacity 72 tons/h, electric motor 11 kW
- Original Bühler documentation and copy of PLC program .