Hyväkuntoinen PET pullojen valmistuslinja intergoidulla SIPA ECS-FX koneella jossa valmistetaan pulloaihiot granulaatista ja PET pullot aihioista samalla koneella. SIPA tulee kaikilla apulaitteilla ja vuoden 2011 AF PET kompressorilla.
5502017 Integrated bottle production system with SIPA ECS-FX 12/40
This is a complete integrated bottle production and palletizing line starting from resin granules to ready PET bottles. Bottles are made with SIPA ECS -FX is an integrated system of preform production from resin with injection molding and stretch blow molding to ready containers. This machine can produce very versatile type of containers, like standard PET bottles and customized lightweight bottles for standard or hot fill use, ultra clean or aseptic bottles, pasteurizable containers, warm filled bottles, wide mouth bottles and jars, round or square shaped bottles, oval, asymmetric etc. Resin material can be PET, OPP, PEN, PLA, Recycled PET, and Regrind PE.
Main features of SIPA ECS – FX integrated system:
• Highest single-step output for beverage bottles, hot fill bottles and wide mouth containers.
• Very good output per capital ratio.
• Possibility of simultaneously producing 2 different containers having different weights.
• Possibility of simultaneously producing containers for different applications (i.e. wide
mouth on one side and oval containers on the other).
• Machines can be configured with different cavitation on the 2 sides of the machine (i.e. 32
cavities on one side and 40 on the other).
• Machine can be equipped with different types of preform conditioning on the 2 sides.
• Wide range of custom containers: Hot-fill (narrow neck & wide mouth); oval containers; large sizes.
Machine main dimension 14.2 x 4.0 x 3.7 m (L x W x H)
Machine weight (SIPA) 45 000 kg
HP Air Compressor Atelier Francois CE46B – year 2011
Resin silo 25 m3