This is a complete bottle container handling system which unloads returnable bottle crates from pallets and reloads product bottle crated on wooden pallets for transportation. The system was made in year 2000 by German Kettner (Krones Group) and it has total capacity of 4200 crates (24 bottles in each) / hour. Just dismantled and now in warehouse.
Crate Palletizing and De-Palletizing system Kettner for returnable Glass Bottle Crates 4200 crates/ h -24 bottle in one Crate
Complete glass bottle crate handling system from receiving 24 bottle crates full with empty bottles, unloading crates for washing line, piling empty pallets in a buffer store, where empty pallets are temporary stored and then fed into the crate palletizer and after full pallets are transported to a warehouse. The equipment was delivered by Kettner (Krones Group) in year 2000 and it dismantled in autumn 2013.
- Made by Kettner GmbH (Krones Group) in year 2000
- Capacity of this system in 4200 containers / hour (good quality 24 bottle crates)
- The equipment has CE certificate
- Control system is Siemens Simatic S7
- Documentation in English and Russian
The system has the following individual equipment:
- Pallet infeed conveyor system
- Depelletizer Kettner Pressant Dublex E which consist of basic machine with two 8- gripperhead and a carousel with control rails for the hoist movements. Gripping in pneumatic and gipper head movement electro-pneumatic
- Conveyors for crates and empty pallets
- Kettner Pallet Buffer Store for 12 pallets, pneumatic and electro-pneumatic moving.
- Palletizer Kettner Pressant Dublex 2NT which consist of basic machine with two 8-gripperhead and a carousel with control rails for the hoist movements. Gripping in pneumatic and gripper head movement electro-pneumatic
- Pallet conveyor for product outfeed for warehouse.