Brewery Steinecker 430 hl / brew 600 000 - 800 000 hl. per year
Complete good condition Steinecker beer brewery with all necessary auxiliaries to produce up to 800 000 hl good quality beer / year. Also the complete malt house is available to this brew line.
- Manufacturer's type
- 430 hl / brew
- Made in year
- up to 800 000 hl/year
- Beer brewing
Beer Brewery Steinecker 430 hl / brew 600 000 - 800 000 hl. per year
The complete brewery (brew line) equipment made by Steinecker in year 2002, still installed, powered and in very good condition. This brew line can brew 8 - 10 brews / day, grist throw 8600 kg / brew and worth gravity 18.1 ° Plato. Last brew was made in mid 2016 so everything is in good working order. This equipment forms a complete brewery (brew line) from mash tun to worth cooler with water island, CIP unit, buffer tank and Krones made Syskron - Boteck PC control system with Siemens Simatic S7-400 PLC. Brew line consist of 455 hl mash tun, 884 hl lauter tun, 500 hl wort kettle with Merlin system and a 592 hl whirlpool located under the wort kettle.
List of main equipment:
1. Mash tun Steinecker, 455 hl. D=4450 mm. Grist throw 8.6 t + 220 hl water.
2. Lauter tun Steinecker, 884 hl. D=7500 mm.
3. Spent grain bin, volume 18 m3 with discharge screw conveyer.
4. Horizontal pre-run vessel Holvrieka, 572 hl. D=3400 mm, insulated
5. Wort kettle Steinecker-Merlin, 500 hl. D= 5400 mm. Boiling on thin layer on the plate.
6. Steinecker hop dosing station with 2 dosing units, D=800.
7. Whirpool Steinecker, 592 hl. D=5400 mm.
8. Trub tank 45 hl. D=1730 mm.
9. Wort cooler API Schmidt Sigma 66 SAV
10. CIP Holvrieka – one circuit, 4 tanks 87 hl. each D=1850 mm. (two tanks with insulation), distribution panel, piping & control cabinet, etc.
11. Cold water tank 1000 hl, D=3400 mm. vertical, with insulation.
12. Buffer tank 850 hl. D=3200 mm. vertical, with insulation.
13. Ice water tank 1525 hl. D=4200 mm. vertical, with insulation.
14. Warm water tank 1850 hl. D=4600 mm. vertical, with insulation.
15. Syrup tanks 2 x 6000 liters with agitators, sugar lift, pump and heat exchanger and 15 m3 insulated unloading tank for ready syrup intake
17. Control room cabinets with Siemens Simatic S7-400 PLCs and Krones Syskron / Botec PC.
18. Spent grain silo, outside.