Well maintained and modernized beer brewery made by ZVT and Huppmann. It has two parallel brew lines, each has capacity of 230 hl / brew, 8 brews / day. This brewery was closed in the end of 2017 and today all equipment are intact and powered.
Brew house equipment Huppmann/ZVU, two lines 230 hl/brew
This is a complete brew line for beer made by Czech ZVU in 1990 and heavily modernized by Huppmann 2000. The brewery has two parallel brew lines and they have modern Huppmann Siemens S-7 series PLC based control system. Brew line capacity is 2 x 230 hl / brew, 8 brews / line 7 day. Brewery was in operation till October 2017 and is still installed.
Capacity of the Brewery was 210 Hl (minimal cooking capacity 150 Hl) 8 brews per day, malt charge 3500 kg, density 12⁰ Plato, The brewing order consists of parallel 2 brewing lines with capacity 210 hl each
- 1 Malt Mill ZVT dry
- 2 pcs Mash tuns volume 200 hl made by ZVT in year 1990 and modernized by Huppmann
- 2 pcs Pre run tanks volume 245 hl made by ASTRA in year 1990
- 2 pcs Lauter tuns volume 230 hl. made by ZVT in year 1990 and modernized by Huppmann
- 2 pcs Wort kettle volume 230 hl made by ZVT in year 1990
- 2 pcs Hob dosing units made by ZVT
- 2 pcs Whirpools volume 230 hl made by ZVT in year 2000
- Wort cooling system, Alfa Lavale in year 2000
- Ice water tank 21,6 hl made by Astra in 1990
- 2 pcs Syrup tanks 26,0 hl made by Astra in year 1991.
Common elements for 2 lines:
- malt and rice mill
- common wort transfer pipelines
- CIP system
- protein collecting tank
- weak wort collecting tank
- control system
- milk acid dosing system
- spent grain collecting silo
Each wort kettle has its own external wort heater, as well as a heat recovery system. Steam pressure 10 bar. The control system is installed by Huppmann, based on Siemens S7 with visualization on operator’s PC.
The Brew house has a set of water tanks:
- ice water tank 28m3
- cold water tank 48 m3
- hot water tank 87 m3
- heat exchanger and water treatment system (water softening).