Well maintained and modernized beer brewery made by ZVT and Huppmann. It has two parallel brew lines, each has capacity of 230 hl / brew, 8 brews / day. This brewery was closed in the end of 2017 and today all equipment are intact and powered.
Brew house equipment Huppmann/ZVU, two lines 230 hl/brew
This is a complete brew line for beer made by Czech ZVU in 1990 and heavily modernized by Huppmann 2000. The brewery has two parallel brew lines and they have modern Huppmann Siemens S-7 series PLC based control system. Brew line capacity is 2 x 230 hl / brew, 8 brews / line 7 day. Brewery was closed in the end of 2017 and is still installed.
- 2 pcs Mash tuns volume 200 hl made by ZVT in year 1990 and modernized by Huppmann
- 2 pcs Pre run tanks volume 245 hl made by ASTRA in year 1990
- 2 pcs Lauter tuns volume 230 hl. made by ZVT in year 1990 and modernized by Huppmann
- 2 pcs Wort kettle volume 230 hl made by ZVT in year 1990
- 2 pcs Hob dosing units made by ZVT
- 2 pcs Whirpools volume 230 hl made by ZVT in year 2000
- Wort cooling system, Alfa Lavale in year 2000
- Ice water tank 21,6 hl made by Astra in 1990
- 2 pcs Syrup tanks 26,0 hl made by Astra in year 1991.
- Water buffer tanks (for ice, hot & cold water)
- Water treatment system 3 x 25,7 m3 made by Chriwa in year 2000
Complete CIP station for these equipment