Beer Brew House Steinecker - Ziemann 685 hl/brew, 12 brews / day
Brew house was installed in 1998 with Steinecker made equipment and later in 2005 rebuilt with Ziemann mash tank. The brewery has annual capacity of 1.8 Million HL of beer. Mash filtration is made with MEURA mash filter. Typical brew is 650 hl, 12 brews / day. High Gravity Brewing was used (up to 25%). All still installed, powered and in very good condition.
- Steinecker and Ziemann
- Manufacturer's type
- High Gravity beer 600 hl/brew 12 brews/day
- Made in year
- 1.8 M hl /annum
- Brew House Equipment
- Typical brew size
- 600 hl - 16 Plato
- High gravity brewing
- up to 25 Plato
Complete Beer Brew House made by Steinecker, Ziemann and MEURA Mash Filter, 685 hl/brew, 12 brews/day, with Annual Capacity of 1.8 M HL, installed and powered
Brewhouse was installed in 1998 with Steinecker made equipment and later in 2005 rebuilt with Ziemann mash tank. The brewery has annual capacity of 1.8 Million HL of beer. High Gravity Brewing was used (up to 25%).
The equipment is still installed and powered but beer production was stopped in September 2009. All equipment is in good condition and has very complete original documentation and they are ready for immediate dismantling. In addition this all engineering design documentation will be part of this delivery.
Brewing process is fully automatic with Siemens Simatic S7 PLC system. Operator system is with PC's and all brew house equipment which are required for the process from malt receiving till pumping to CCTs are operated only by 2 operators
- 2 Mash tanks for simultaneous work
- Mash tanks has Premashers for malt and non-malt materials
- With Meura Mash filter it is possible to use lower quality malt (dusty) without any problem in filtration
- Meura filter has air press and it presses more wort from out of every mash in the end of filtration comparing to filter tank.
- External heat exchanger gives more flexibility in brewing.
- Heat recovery plant (Vapour condenser) removes all smells and increase brew house efficiency
- Fully automated process
- Designed to use syrup, starch, barley in brewing
The brewhouse main equipment:
- 685 HL Mash Kettle No1 made by Steinecker in year 1998
- 694 HL Mash Kettle No2 made by Ziemann in year 2005
- Mash Filter with 119 membrane plates made by MEURA
- 797 HL Wort collecting tank made by Steinecker in year 1998
- 943 HL Wort Kettle tank with external 4000 kW heat exchanger made by Steinecker in year 1998
- 806 HL Whirpool made by Steinecker in year1998
- Heat recovery plant (Vapour condenser)
- Wort cooler heat exchanger
- CIP plant with 2 x 200 HL and 2 x 130 HL tanks, made by Steinecker in year 1998
- Syrup tanks, made by Steinecker, 1 x 300 hl, 1x 500 hl, 1x 600 hl
- Wort aeration system
- Water Supply Plant: Chilled water tank, Hot water tank, Cold water tank, Water cooling heat exchanger, Water heating heat exchanger